Born in Montreal in 1915. Studied at the School of the Art Association of Montreal with Goodridge Roberts. She is a member of the Contemporary Art Society of Montreal.|
- Awarded the "Troisième Grand Prix" of the Province of Quebec, 1946.
- Received a grant from the Province of Quebec for studies in France and Italy, 1947.
- Won Quebec provincial scholarship and made a study trip to Europe in 1949. She was that year part of the group "Prisme d'Yeux", 1948.
- Awarded the "Prix du Salon du Printemps" at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, 1950.
- Represented Canada at the International Assembly of Artists in Venice (UNESCO), 1952.
- Participated in the Biennale de San Paulo, Brazil, 1953.
- Awarded the "Prix du Salon du Printemps" at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, 1957.
- Awarded the "Prix du Salon du Printemps" at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, 1958.
- Received a grant from the Canada Council for special studies in Italy, 1959.
- Study trip to Spain, 1963-66.
- Nominated by the Department of External Affairs member of the Consultation Committee of the Canadian Cultural Institute in Rome, 1967 - 1971.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs acquired one of her works, 1967.
- Received grants from the Canada Council to study weaving in France, Sardinia, Switzerland and Germany, 1969-71.
- Three solo exhibitions: one at Wallack Gallery in Ottawa and two at l'Art Francais, 1971-82.
- The tapestry "Ulisse" is acquired by the Bank of Canada, 1980.
- Special guest of the City of Certaldo, in Tuscany to organize a Tapestry Work-Shop as part of the artistic manifestations of the SETTEMBRE A CERTALDO festival, 1980.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs acquired one of her works, 1981.
- Invited by the Canadian Embassy to participate in an exhibition in Assise on the occasion of the eight hundredth anniversary of St-François d'Assise, 1982.
- Participated in an exhibition at Vico d'Elsa, Toscane, under the patronage of the region of Toscane, 1983.
- Long periods of work and research in Greece, 1983-88.
Galerie Walter Klinkhoff Gallery, Montreal, 1972, 1984, 1987, 1993, 1997.
Wallack Gallery, Ottawa, 1985.